Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 3 March 2017

Blue ~ my favourite colour

This is a fairy bluebird. It is from Southern Asia and the Philippines. I spent some happy minutes watching it, utterly entranced, especially as it flew with a blue flash overhead. We were at Chester Zoo which does fabulous conservation work.
The weather was grey but the view was blue!
L.x.

4 comments:

  1. I always thought you were a green preference ! I love blue in the garden but not in the house. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its blue for me ~ have lots of teal tones in the house with hints of mustard.
    I love yellow but its hard to place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bird, I don't think I've ever seen one before. Blue is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bird. Blue is my colour too.

    ReplyDelete