Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 14 January 2017

(Picture from a late Summer walk ~ through the tunnel of trees towards a patch of light).

Another plus this week ~ I did a half day supply. I haven't worked since October and had had to turn away work. The morning went well and I have two days booked next week. I have been offered more but think two is more than enough for now!

Hopefully, I am back on track.

L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your time in school went well too. I hope you weren't too exhausted afterwards, and that you get more work in the future. Weekend blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! Oh, you are a true teacher at heart. I admire you for doing supply (we call it substitute teaching).

    ReplyDelete