Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 7 January 2017

Old photo catch up: Crete

    I found old photos still on my camera ~ organised me, eh?
I wanted to record them here before I delete them to remind me of the artwork colour combinations and markings.

              The Bronze Age Palace of  Knossos













 

We enjoyed a lovely lunch here.....


Happy times (Oct 2015 ~ doesn't seem that long ago).
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. We visited Knossos a number of years ago and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My late husband and I had bought tickets and reserved lodgings for a vacation in Crete that we were to take in the fall of 2014 - then he became ill and we were in chemo instead. It is lovely to look at your pictures of the places that he especially wanted to go. All I wanted to do was sit on a terrace overlooking an olive grove :-)

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete