Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 23 January 2017

Happy Monday

Another teaching day today ~ just the morning but I am so tired! I picked up some groceries on the way home and am now pottering at home.

A cosy corner in the kitchen....


The view at the kitchen window.....


Some blue tits have been flying around like mad in the garden visiting last year's nest ~ isn't this a bit early?

Anyway better go and do a bit of housekeeping in my own nest.

Happy Monday.
Lx.

6 comments:

  1. It IS tiring, emotionally and physically. I'm glad you are home with the spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers, the colors are just gorgeous. Thought I might substitute teach after I retired from full-time teaching, but decided it just sounded too tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly dont know how you do it !! Back to work and a beautiful kitchen. K. had hip replacement in SEPTEMBER and hasnt returned to work - or driven. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments.
    I'm not sure how long I will be able to work but I am stubborn!!
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our bluetits have been in and out of the nest box all Winter. RSPB says they like to keep warm in nest boxes. I can understand that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely daffodils and tulips!! I bought a very small pot of daffodils yesterday but they still have some growing to do before they bloom.

    ReplyDelete