Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 24 December 2016

The musings of a menopausal woman.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

"Yes, it's perfectly normal to have all the windows open on the coldest day of the year."

"No, the boiler isn't broken, I turned the thermostat down."

"What did I come in here for?"

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

"I'm sure I've forgotten something......"

"Let me write that down before I forget."

"Crikey this house is freezing ~ who opened all the windows and turned the thermostat down on the coldest day of the year?"

"Now, what was I doing?"

"What's the word? It's on the tip of my tongue..." (clicks fingers, hopefully).

"Are you sure it's not too hot in here?"

"I love this film ~ I always cry at the sad bits/happy bits/all the way through bits.

"These aren't laughter lines ~ nothing could have been this funny!"

 "I can't sleep, do you mind if I read?"

When clothes shopping. "Ooh that looks comfy/cool."
"I'm not buying anything for comfort or coolness."
"They've changed their sizes."

"The world's gone mad."

"That would have been a good photo but I forgot to bring the camera."

"I am not 53, I am 44 plus VAT."

"50 is the new 40."

"Are you sure it's not hot in here?"








4 comments:

  1. This made me smile Lynn. I can relate to so much of it.
    It's funny to read but frustrating to live with isn't it.
    Wishing you a happy Christmas and better health in 2017.
    Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sighing for you.
    and wishing you a peaceful Christmas, dear Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa. Have a cool Christmas.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm sure that it helps to be aware of the symptoms or one would indeed go cuckoo! This too shall pass! Merry Christmas, good Lynn! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete