Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 30 December 2016

The Christmas Jigsaw


It has become one of our traditions to have an ongoing jigsaw puzzle through Christmas.
It's funny how people groan when they see the new jigsaw puzzle arrive but soon become very proprietorial, "Whose finished the sky? Where did you find the funny shaped bit?" (There's always a funny shaped bit). One person got up extra early and went
to bed extra late at the height of her jigsaw obsession~ (just so I could puzzle in peace!)

Last year's puzzle  languished on my desk til March ~ it was so blinking hard and was sent to the charity shop.

This year I finished the puzzle and then took a whole load of pieces  out so Steve thought he'd finished it. Then I smugly told him. I am a bad person! Not as bad as one year though, when I hid the final piece !!!!!!

The completed puzzle has been on the table for 2 days. Someone (??) keeps removing pieces from it. Probably the person who keeps moving the letter blocks on my photo shelf.




So far "LOVE" has become VOLE & EVOL!!

Anyhow I enjoyed this year's jigsaw so much I ordered another one!! What's more I'm going to start it today.😊

4 comments:

  1. Careful - they are obsessive. You need a black and white one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor brain can barely cope with colour ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puzzles are hard work...but compulsive too!

    ReplyDelete