Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 13 October 2016

TBQ

One of the schools where I do supply teaching uses TBQ (the big question) instead of Learning Intention at the top of the page in each child's book.

I realised yesterday that I have my own big question at the moment......

Is it wrong to start knitting a blanket for charity, like it a lot and think about keeping it?


The colours remind me of the colours on a recent walk when we had breakfast by the water.


It's rare for me to do any knitting for myself ~ it is several  years since I last knitted for me. I have made some "me" knits in the meantime but gave them away but now I am sorely tempted. 
L.x.

"Colours are the smiles of nature" Leigh Hunt.

10 comments:

  1. Not wrong, keep it for you and make them another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say keep it too, if it talks to your soul and makes you happy then keeping it is the right thing to do, you can always knit another one for charity..........lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have given lots away, now keep one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The laborer is worthy of his hire.
    Don't muzzle the ox that treads the grain.
    Keep the blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete