Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 24 October 2016

Momentous, marvellous Monday.

As I write this the clock says 10:30am and this is already proving to be a momentous, marvellous Monday ~ well for me anyway. Today, dear friends, I have managed to download photos from my new camera to my tablet ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!! This is a first and naturally I am thrilled so those of you shrugging and losing interest at the back, think on and humour me!!!!

As you know this is proving to be a difficult year so looking through the camera downloads I found some cheering moments ~ walks, gardening, cooking, crafts and happiest of all ~ the wedding.

Left to right Son Alex best man, Son Daley groom,  Son Greg best man, the boys' friend whom we call an "honorary family member"!! Scott the Usher.This was an official "waiting for the bride" picture taken much better by the official wedding photographer but I kinda like my version.


 

I really like the relaxed " and breathe" leaving the pose type photo I took.......


Such a lovely day. I shall post more on this. I need to record it all. Hughes Syndrome has scuppered my memory and I need to write it all down.

In other news, today I am tucked up in my bed, sweating cobs. I am now Snow White's 8th dwarf "Snotty Coughin' " a double - barrelled name as I intend to be the posh dwarf of the bunch☺

So a quiet day for me. I shall get up later and potter a while, thinking about the wedding which was a sunny break in a stormy year.
L.x.

"It takes but one positive thought, when given a chance to survive, to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts." Robert H Schuller.

2 comments: