Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Funny conversation

On Monday I stayed in all afternoon for an engineer who finally turned up at a quarter to six.

He quickly mended the cooker but moaned as he started on the washer dryer. " I never understand why people have washer dryers, they're never as good as a separate washing machine and separate tumble dryer."

"They save space," I said waving my arms round my teeny tiny kitchen.

'Well they're not as good," he continued now well into his thread.

He leant against said machine, "I mean it's like shampoo and conditioner ~ great separate but really bad when they're "all in one" ~ can't do the two jobs, just like this machine."  He turned back to the machine and got on with job leaving me pondering on shampoos and conditioners and his very bald head.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I wonder if the combination shampoo caused the bald head !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!
      He was "of an age" to be naturally bald but I don't think he saw the irony.

      Delete