Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Blankets r us


I have done a little sewing in of ends and then taken these blankets into the knit and natter group.



They will be sent off to different charities.




I have three more that need finishing and sending off.
Then I have plans for a very easy knitted blanket to try.

I think my crafting mojo is returning. Over the past few months I felt too exhausted to bother. Now my life seems to have some free moments to have some me time.

L.x.

5 comments:

  1. So nice of you to gift others with your lovely handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! lovely crochet blanket...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Lynn. I especially love the giant granny
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete