Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 29 October 2016

A fancy card without a die cut machine

I think I'd like a die cut machine but I keep putting off buying one.
Here is the card I made for Daley and Zoe's wedding.


I cut the die cut work from a card I bought in the supermarket for £2 re-arranged it and added beads and hearts. I cross stitched the padded heart very slowly. Zoe is an expert cross stitcher ~ I am not!
I then added beads to that too.

The colours matched Zoe's bouquet and bridesmaid's colours.

I did a few minutes some days over a couple of weeks so I could make a neat job of it.

I now need to think of a card for Greg and Alex's wedding!

L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! And how exciting to have two weddings so close together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both ~ I did enjoy making it ☺

    ReplyDelete