Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 3 September 2016

Now don't say I didn't warn you!

My new camera and blogger are finally talking to each other.
As you know, I try to blog stuff to help jog my memory ~ so I warn you now of lots of memory jogging photo spam ~ I've got a whole Summer to record!!!

This was the early Summer May/June garden....

I have loads of ideas to make the borders more low maintenance. I am getting lazy ~ I want to sit and watch rather than work! So this Autumn I shall be working hard for some easy Summers!

Any gardening ideas gratefully received.
L.x.

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, your garden looks so pretty. Some of the flowers you sent me a few years ago have been exceptional this year, particularly a lovely purple one, was it a verbena?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't remember ~ sorry 😞 I might know if I saw a picture.

      Delete
  2. Question. Rambling rector.. Have instructed the DP to tie it horizontally to the fence. Is this correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think so, tying horizontally should provide more flowers.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous borders! I love your garden!
    I have been a farmer instead of a gardener this year - all those cucumbers. Ack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gave up on fruit and veg and have really missed tomatoes and peas. But my herbs are great!

      Delete