Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 23 September 2016

And breathe.......

I write this as I soak in a tub of hot water ~ I know, too much information but  a blog has to start somewhere !😊There is a glass nay a vase of wine on a table next to the bath and I am beginning to feel normal again. I have worked supply teaching for a few days. I survived, the children learnt something and I have no nits (I have checked) ~ there is much to be happy about 😉😉


In the UK supply teachers are paid the same as permanent teachers and are treated well. But it is hard work teaching children you don't know.

 I have been like this swan, outwardly calm whilst paddling like mad as I shepherd and herd and show who is boss.

 This was a "challenging"class missing their poorly teacher but I felt like the bee's knees when I finally had them eating out of my hand!

And now it is over and their teacher will return and I happily came home at 4pm with no marking, planning, data etc to do.
I love supply.
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect for you, Lynn! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supply teaching was never easy, better in some schools than others.
    Well done, you must be exhausted.

    ReplyDelete