Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

A Saturday Walk.

An hour's walk last weekend which was a slog because I twisted my ankle at the halfway point!

 It was a lovely warm day but felt Autumnal with falling leaves and different light levels.







And the smoky smell from the log burners on the barges.

Life feels pretty sad right now as we sort my mother in law's estate and visit my father in law who is terminally ill whilst supporting my elderly mom getting shopping etc.

To be able to escape for an hour's walk each week is not always possible but relished when it is possible.

L.x.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of hard stuff, Lynn. I'm so sorry about your ankle.

    ReplyDelete