Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Sunday, 19 June 2016

Looking for happy

Blinds left open overnight, this was the view I woke to.
Work has been mega high stress since January and I am sick of the pressure and bullying hence why I resigned. Now I am trying to chill a bit whilst I finish up the last minute jobs of school reports etc. Just 25 days left.
We continue to sort out my mother in law's paperwork and effects meanwhile my father in law is very , very ill with leukaemia. Life is grim.
 I am trying to look for the happy in the everyday, as I usually do, anything that will keep me going ☺So I was thrilled with the view from the window this morning.
I tell myself that if I can look for the good I can get through the bad. I have 2 hospital visits this week ~1 involves a heart scan. So I must definitely search out the happy.
L.x.


9 comments:

  1. You need a rainbow. I do hope that little rays of happy will keep appearing each day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAw Lynn. Thinking of you and Steve. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, friend. I hope the 25 days go quickly. I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law's illness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it seems like everything is bleak, but it will get better. Good luck on the scan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words they mean such a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, I have read your blog over the years and you have given me hope in hard times. I am so sorry you are going through them now. I pray God will comfort and encourage you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Linda thank you for such a kind commemnt. Today has been an incredibly difficult day and you will never know just how comforting your words have been. Thank you and God bless.
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it feels like everything, all of life's challenges come in one fell swoop and knock us flying. However, you've taken action, put your own needs first. It's no good being in a job that will kill you with stress. I'm sorry to here about your father in law, take good care of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete