Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Looking through my photos there seem to be some common themes ~ walks, flowers, gardens and skies; lots and lots of skies. It seems that I look to the skies quite often. I think to look up from the busyness, stresses and trivia of the every day and see a vast sky reminds me that I am just a minute figure in a huge and glorious universe and my every day trivia is just that. L.x.

Home

Crete

Home

Carnarvon Sep 14


"The sky is the daily bread of the eyes." Ralph Waldo Emerson.

1 comment:

  1. I like sky photos, too. I think it's encouraging to find themes in our photo collection.
    I hope you enjoy some blue sky today, good Lynn.

    ReplyDelete