Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 1 April 2016

Keep calm and crochet!

My "to do" list is lengthy but it can wait. Today I will be drinking tea and crocheting.
I was in hospital earlier on in the week so I am savouring homey moments right now.
This weekend we shall see all our sons; altogether is rare these days as we are all scattered across the country.
And the weather is forecast warmer! What's not to like?!!
Happy weekend ☺
L.x.
It's the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

9 comments:

  1. Perfect! Enjoy your boys and I hope you're doing ok, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging again, Lynn! I hope you have a wonderful crochet day and I hope seeing the boys is wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels strange to be having a quiet day ~ lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time spent with family is the best time, have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right ~ thank you.
      L.x.

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear you ahve not been so well. Take care. Enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete