Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

TTFN

I looked at my blog yesterday on my pc rather than my tablet and saw how poor my photos are. I have been blogging from my tablet and using the camera on that - viewing on my tablet, they looked ok-sorry. It was a bit disappointing to see how they really look.
I have decided to take a break from blogging because  I am beginning to question everything I write - will it offend anyone?
what will others think ? etc. So the joy of writing has waned somewhat.
So I shall sign off.
Take care.
Much love,
L.x.

9 comments:

  1. How could your writing offend, Lynn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabethd! Your writing is always welcome, always GOOD! Please don't leave us!
    I think your photos are nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you back soon. No way are you offensive, nor are your photos.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see you go, hope it's a short break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks but I think this the end of blogging for me 😞

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've so enjoyed your blog, I really can't see how it could possibly offend anyone. Enjoy real life, maybe you will come back to blogging again sometime, I do hope so! Best wishes, Vee x:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Vee and everyone
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, PC-ness has ruined a lot of things for a lot of people, and I am so sorry to see you stop. :( I hope you reconsider. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a really great read, appreciation for taking the time to put it together! Touched on some very good...
    _______
    Fashions

    ReplyDelete