Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Today I have been team teaching 80 children aged 3,4and 5 years of age.They behaved beautifully and enjoyed the singing, dance, music and craft activities we had set up.The topic was the creation story. I am so so tired!
I'm glad tea is already done-a slow cooker chilli.I have an hour's schoolwork to do and then I will be crocheting.I started this last night-another blanket to go to Eastern Europe with the Christmas shoeboxes.A nice easy way to unwind.L.x.

4 comments:

  1. 80 children?? How did you cope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came with teachers but it was still hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you 'on' ?! I need some. 80???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that was busy! Your crochet looks nice!

    ReplyDelete