Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 1 June 2015

The language of flowers according to me ☺

I read and enjoyed Vanessa Diffenbaugh's Language of Flowers. It interests me that certain flowers were supposed to mean certain things. So here is my version in my border above.
A rose my boys bought their Dad for Father's Day.
Irises from my late Dad's garden and forget me not cos I shall never ever forget him.
Funny thing is none of this was planned -I just noticed it yesterday and the forget me nots appeared from nowhere!
~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love that book and the Kate Greenway (I think that's her name) old handbook, too. Your little remembering garden is lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete