Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Putting my feet up.......

What a week!
My blood inr dropped so I had to start doing injections again.
It was going to be a busy week with statutory tests and submission of data. I was also on a course for new baseline assessments effective from September.
Half way through the course I got a phone call saying Ofsted (government education inspectors) were coming the next day!!!!!
It has been mega stressful with fourteen hour days. All went well and I am now putting my feet up doing nothing much but reading and crafting
and breathing again - lol.
So that was my week -  it felt like a month -lol.
L.x.

2 comments: