Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 28 May 2015

And breathe.......

Life has been busy but it is half term and I feel I can take a bit of a breather☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

I have been away for ages because of camera problems and computer problems. Am hoping that when I click "send" all will be well. I do not expect any visitors here as I have been gone so long. But I shall continue blogging as it offers me opportunities to remember the happiness I find in the every day stuff of life.
The picture shows my unknown rose in the front garden. It flowers for much of the Summer and is a real welcome home each day.

L.x.
Ps if this test post works I shall be back later

7 comments:

  1. Well, I'm here, and loving your rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smashing!
      Thanks for leaving a comment, Barbara.
      L.x.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes !! The end of frustrating attepts to blog. I am back😉
      L.x.

      Delete
  3. I miss you! I'm so glad you are doing well! (BIG HUG!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloooo Karen. I shall be writing again now I have the techy stuff sorted.😉

      Delete
    2. I wonder why smiley faces apear as question marks!!!!

      Delete