Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 28 May 2015

A place to do nothing

I have become very very interested in minimalism.There seem to be a lot of minimalism blogs. I think it is like most things- you need to look at the bigger picture and take what is best for you.

For me that is de-cluttering like mad and thinking what makes me calm and happy.

I had a major clear out of the conservatory and ended up with a calm serene place where I sit and do nothing.

Sitting and watching the garden and the birds but doing nothing is good.

L.x

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, Lynn! I think getting rid of all the clutter is good, but HARD. I'll keep trying! The cushions are so cute!

    ReplyDelete