Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 23 January 2015

Hello........ long time, no see!

I have now completed three weeks of my new job and I am loving it!!!!!

The hours are cruel - 63 hours in week one, 53 in week two and  50 in week three but somehow I seem to manage.  Friday is a lovely day as I know a restful weekend is in sight!

The staff are lovely, the children are funny and my husband has been so helpful with all the new computer stuff I must learn. He also makes my breakfast each morning, de-ices my car windscreen and helps with the household chores.

We have also found a brilliant cleaner who looks after us well.

This is a temporary post until November. I shall miss the hustle and bustle. I hope I find more work.

This is so so difficult. I feel challenged, stretched and way out of my comfort zone. But I am happy and life is good.

Hope you are all well.

Have missed talking with you.
L.x.

5 comments:

  1. So glad your job is going well Lynn.
    Look after yourself.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pleased, as you must be too. But take time to care for yourself also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lynn! Hooray! I'm so glad you're loving your job so much!

    ReplyDelete