Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Making something every day


During the Summer I found several lovely "new to me" blogs. One is Three stories high. This lady is so so clever; Jo aims to make something every day. Of course some things take longer than just one day but she works on creative stuff each day. I love this blog. I expect I am late to the party, again! - and that you already read Three Stories High. I  like the fact that Jo is very thrifty and uses what she has or has been given. Even those tiny scraps of left over wool from a project are transformed into flowers etc.

Jo works outside the home and has a family to raise - she made me realise that I can still be creative even when I do go back to work in Jan. 

One project I finally got round to was a drawstring bag...............................





I have been crafting most evenings and a lot is getting done!

L.x.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro to a new-to-me blog! It IS good to make things every day. I don't. I just paid the ransom money in order to get my sewing machine out of the fix-it shop. Oh my goodness! So expensive. Now I had better get myself in front of the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynn thanks for your question over on my blog.....my wrist warmers are worked in double crochet.
    Great to find your lovely blog too....off to explore now.
    Happy Sunday.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete