Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Autumn evenings

The evenings are cold and dark but the crochet blanket grew enough to keep me 
warm as I worked.



This blanket  will be sent along with the Christmas shoe boxes to Link to Hope.




After three years of crafting mainly for charity I think this will be my last charity make for a while. I would like to return to some projects I started for myself ages ago. These projects were left unfinished when I set up the charity knit 'n' natter group.

It was cold enough to have our fire lit the other evening - all very snug and cosy.

Hope you are all well.

L.x.


"For me, there's nothing better than curling up in my favorite blanket on a cloudy or rainy day and just knit. Especially in front of the fireplace."

4 comments:

  1. Fire on most evenings here! Central heating off. Warms the whole house, well the part we inhabit. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crocheted blanket, Lynn! What will you make next? Yay for fires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on warm stuff to wear in the school playground 😉

      Delete
    2. Those two ?? marks were supposed to be smiley faces!

      Delete