Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Big news, happy news

This was my dining table on Sunday afternoon; covered with curriculum documents, lesson plans and lots of fun stuff and reward stickers.

On Monday I drove through swathes of mist to a tiny village school and taught an observed lesson.

I got the job!

From January I am a teacher again, covering a maternity leave.

Big news, happy news, scary news!

L.x.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray! Those kids are blessed! Go, Lynn, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, how wonderful. I'm so glad you are well enough to take this on, you will be a wonderfully inspiring teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynn that is such exciting news, a tiny new school:) You will be a truly wonderful teacher and staff member♥ I cannot see where I can follow your blog, so I will keep popping by:) Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done you. But make sure you get any Important House Jobs done before the start of term.
    I speak as a teacher who didn't get some things done in August...and they are still waiting for me [roll on Half Term]

    ReplyDelete