Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
The view from my kitchen window...

Monday, 10 March 2014

Please would you vote for my charity?

As you know I have Hughes Syndrome. It has caused many stroke like episodes which have robbed me of fluent speech & memory. It affects my sight and hearing. I had to re-learn how to read and write.

I lost two babies late in pregnancy because of it.

I can no longer work and am often housebound.

The Hughes Syndrome Foundation is a brilliant charity who have helped me throughout all this.

The people at Direct Debit are paying £2000 to a small charity such as this one. But it relies on votes. Please would you add your vote?

If you want to help;  this is a simple anonymous click vote at this  site

Thank you. We are currently 39th out of the 100 charities listed.

Lynn.x.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are a gem - thank you so much :)
      L.x.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you - I am so grateful :)
      L.x.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Brilliant - thank you :)
      L.x.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks - I really appreciate it.
      L.x.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I've voted too. All the best Lynn, glad you've had a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will do! Not sure if you got my email, but thank you so much for the lovely card! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lynn,
    Just popping by to let you know that I've often thought of you. Hope that you are ok. Take care.

    Kim in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete