Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
I saw him with my very own eyes, right outside my very own house!

Monday, 10 February 2014

This week's flowers....

... a pot of miniature irises.....


I like pots of Spring bulbs as they can then be put into the garden to flower next year.

Steve chose these - I think I would have passed them by, had I been on my own, which would have been a shame on two counts!

L.x.

3 comments:

  1. I love iris of all sizes, but the little ones are so special. What a gorgeous blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little touch of spring - simply delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to have a pile of bulbs to incorporate into our own gardens. I think those iris are LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete