Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
I saw him with my very own eyes, right outside my very own house!

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Blood, sweat and no tears

This week at Knit 'n' Natter the Blood Donor Area Marketing Co-Ordinator  came to collect our knitted blood drops.

These are the group's efforts, done over a two week period....




Some are 2D, some are 3D; all of them red!

They will be used in a nationwide promotion to encourage more blood donors. Many knitting groups throughout the country have contributed - fun!

Having Hughes Syndrome, I can not donate blood anymore. But I can knit a drop or two!

L.x.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! That's a funny cartoon!
    Well done, Knitters! That's a very cool project!

    ReplyDelete