Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
I saw him with my very own eyes, right outside my very own house!

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Who needs New Year's Resolutions?

Photos of Lichfield - Featured Images
This photo of Lichfield is courtesy of TripAdvisor


Last Saturday as we were ambling along on our usual jaunt in Lichfield we started talking about the radio discussion we had listened to on the drive over - all about wait for it... that boring old stuff discussed much too much this time of year...New Year's Resolutions.

I  have no resolutions as such; just a word "less" and am thinking of joining 52 projects

"Have you made any resolutions? " I asked 'im indoors.

"No, not one, not a single one!" He sounded proud of this fact.

"So how will you better yourself, create a better lifestyle and make your world a better place?" I teased.

"I find a curry and a glass of cider does all that!"

So that is why two middle- aged people (he's far more middle aged than me, of course!) were giggling as they wandered round Lichfield last week.

And that is why a Thai red curry is gently simmering in the slow cooker today..



.....and cider is cooling in the fridge :)
L.x.
I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the years'.Henry Moore



1 comment:

  1. I don't "get" curries. All I know about is curry powder. Can you email me and explain? Sending love your way, good Lynn.

    ReplyDelete