Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 9 January 2014

These boots were made for walking....

10 Ways to Wear Your Boots This Fall (and 15 Tips to Keep Those Outfits Balanced)


There was me thinking the way to wear your boots was to stuff yer feet inside and do the zip up.
And "balanced boot outfits"? Who knew?
I have a lot to learn - if I could only be bothered!
L.x.

5 comments:

  1. Boots, boots, boots everywhere. I'm tired of the boot look. Not that I understand fashion at all! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you have to have a balanced boot outfit, or you fall over

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I see that we are to stand pigeon toed or like little innocent girls - and try to look like we have never had any education - and maybe a little mystified by it all. And hopefully our legs are a little deformed so we look even more vulnerable. Must we? Really?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JoAnn I too thought that but was a bit scared to actually say it! When I was a little girl I really did walk like that and had to have one of my shoes built up to make my legs straight and equal - when I saw the pics I just thought - I went through all that pain for what? (By the way I can tell the lady in the pics doesn't have this problem as not all the poses are the same. When you have that bone problem you can not alter pose until after the treatment. just in case anyone thinks I am being horrid).
      L.x.

      Delete