Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 16 December 2013

My get up and go came back!

B12 jabs are fab and that is official.
I used to love decorating but had to give up as it was just too much.
The last couple of weeks I have de-cluttered two rooms and sent 6 huge bin bags to recycling.
 I have decorated one whole room and filled holes (following electrics work) on one wall in another room and re-painted that wall.
Ok, so now I feel exhausted but I did it and after a rest I will be able to do some more in the New Year. That pleases me immensely as some of the old me is back.
And a ta da! post would not be a ta da! post without some ta da! photos!
I warn you, they are boring as I like cream walls so I can then change colours on a whim just with the soft furnishings. So here we go...




 But the art work is wild - lol!


Done on a budget, using stuff I had, but I did spend about £30 on extra paint, the picture, one new lamp and one aqua bowl on the window sill. The second mini makeover room cost nothing.
L.x.

4 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous . Sadly I can no longer wield anything bigger than a watercolour brush. So want to too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take B12 shots too, so I know exactly what you mean. Love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the shots worked for you - the room is wonderful. All the walls in my house are white - for the same reason - I like them white and I can change things around faster than if I had to paint - and I don't like to paint and it is spendy - I'm very happy with my white.

    Love the art - it really adds color!!!

    ReplyDelete