Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Making angels

 It was my turn to plan the craft for church playgroup.

I decided on an Angel Christmas tree decoration.

And in true Blue Peter TV programme fashion - "Here's one I made earlier"! (The presenters always used to say this when they made anything!)


































The wings are the child's hands cut out of white paper and hopefully they can draw faces better than mine!

I loved to watch Blue Peter on TV when I was a kid.

I wish I had my own Blue Peter badge - lol!!


L.x.

2 comments:

  1. If I could give you one I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve that badge, for sure! Happy little angel! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete