Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 7 December 2013

A colourful two weeks.

I started a crochet blanket two weeks ago today when we were in Chester.

Last night I finished it and it was put into immediate service :)




I have thoroughly enjoyed this project and was sad to see it finished - which is rare for me I am usually thoroughly sick of something by the time I finish it!!



So now I have to think of something else to do which will keep me out of mischief :)
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's lovely! You are a fast crocheter! Well done, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery - just the thing for winter. Can't wait to see what your are going to do noxt. I'm making potholders that look like a lattice top cherry pie.

    ReplyDelete