Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 29 November 2013

Sound Advice




Today was my final B12 injection - I have had to have 6 over the past two weeks. So what with that and my usual blood checks and a DVT/PE clot scare & kidney tests (everything fine - phew!) I have lived at the doctors. I decided that, as I had to be out every day re the medical stuff, on my way home I would do a little Christmas shopping each day.

So glad I did, as it was all done by Day 3 (we don't go mad at Christmas!)

 I stopped off today for some curry ingredients for tomorrow and the retail park was so busy. I happily came home, kept calm and am about to get the kettle on!!

And I have decided to take an afternoon off and knit :)
Happy Friday, folks.
L.x. 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.

3 comments:

  1. Very good idea not to stay shopping. Crowds are too much now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always shorten my shopping trips, too. Tea at home is a great option. The crowds here are scary. I am glad the shots are over for you, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the doctor appointments are over for new and things are cleared up. Today is Black Friday in the US (supposedly the first day of the year that the retailers are in the black - up to now they've been running in the red as far as finances go - yeah right, like I believe they can do that) and the hordes are shopping. Not us - we went to Birch Bay and took photos of sandpipers, herons and ducks - then came home to have a cup of tea - much better. I'm not much of a shopper anyway - but with the crowds today - no thank you - there is nothing in this world that I want that bad.

    ReplyDelete