Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 30 November 2013

A November job done



Mid November, around the time of my mother in law's birthday I usually plant up Amaryllis bulbs. They then flower in Jan and are something to look forward to.

This year was no different...


.... though I did just one bulb this year and it was enormous.


About twice the size than usual - I wonder if the flower will be any different?

                                                             L.x.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Lynn. I have been reading all your posts, but cant always comment as I am often on tablet which seems to have an aversion to signing me in. Lovely preparations. So moved you keep being upbeat. Think of you often, lovely to see your doings.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a very big bulb! Won't it be fun to see how big the flower is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I think I may have to buy one, too. We can exchange pictures of our bulb babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tradition!!! Can't wait to see the flowers.

    ReplyDelete