Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

London

This week I had a hospital appointment in London and so we decided to make the most of it and stay over and have a bit of a jolly.
I love London.
We stayed in Earl's Court. I ate the best Indian food I had ever ever eaten on Monday evening - light and fragrant and spicy!

 I shall never tire of London.



At Convent Garden we were entertained by the usual street entertainers - acrobats, magicians and the couple below who sang some very acceptable opera.



We usually enjoy a riverside walk and this time was no different :)

Steve has business in London in November so we have decided to extend that visit too!

Happy days :)
L.x.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Lynn. I loved London when I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet lynn dall italia un saluto, grazie per foto della adorabile londra sono stata un anno fa mi e nel cuore ciao da Daniela

    ReplyDelete