Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 30 September 2013

The last Sunday in September..........

............was very warm and sunny and so we gardened. The garden has been a bit neglected of late so we needed to catch up a bit. But we had been out to a barn dance the night before so we already ached!! 

I have had fifty Autumns so why does the brilliant Autumn colours & light still surprise me?!! 




This rose -not sure what it is - it might be Falstaff or William Shakespeare - a David Austin anyhows, is in full bloom yet again - at least twenty flowers/buds. I think I might bring one or two inside!


Happy Monday :)
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, what a gorgeous rose that is. We have had rotten weather, rain and mist here. But I still have roses flowering, and Graham Thomas is having a last fling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! I think we love every autumn more than the last! It's time to tear out the tangles in my garden, too!
    I hope this week holds peace and happiness for you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning photographs! Isn't it lovely to always appreciate the seasons, no matter how many of them we've seen before? :)

    ReplyDelete