Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Busy as a butterfly!

My days have been terrifically busy these past few weeks.

Steve is very busy and understaffed. So I have been doing work for him. This is ideal for me - 4 hours work a day at home; no commuting and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

As you know I HATE getting behind with housework so I have set up a new routine which is working well.

By late afternoon I am very tired and have taken to sitting for a few minutes outside on the patio. At this time of day the side wall of the house is in the sunshine. I have noticed that a lot of butterflies come to rest there at that time of day.............




So we take a short respite in the sun, the butterflies and I,  before going on our way;  me to prep supper and the butterflies to who knows where?

L.x.
 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quote.
    I have butterflies in the house frequently, flapping on the window trying to get out, silly things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a pretty flutterby! How nice that you can help Steve! I wish I HATED getting behind on the housework. I'm thinking of you, dear Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pictures Lynn. Especially the one at the top as your header. What lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete