Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 12 September 2013

And then there was one......


When I sit outside in the afternoon I usually take my camera. My photos are usually of the garden, which I use later as a planning guide for next year.

We get a lot of doves in the garden as there are a couple of dovecotes nearby. One particular afternoon they were very amusing and so I clicked their comical moves and mutterings.......





The last one to leave appeared to be the bossiest!

My garden without the birds would be sad.
L.x.

3 comments:

  1. Those doves came from my garden. They were messengers and they were supposed to make you laugh and tell you that YOU are precious. The last one was the most obedient, but I admit they often behave like unreliable jokesters and I can't get them to stop that "puff your little feathery self up" trick.
    Keep taking photos of the birds, Lynn. My birds are going through huge amounts of black sunflower seeds. I am going to start ordering it from Amazon so they don't run out while I'm at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have dove who arrives at almost the same time every evening to have a bath in the birdbath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - birds indeed are wonderful in the garden!

    ReplyDelete