Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 5 August 2013

Colour in the garden


 Some of the colour in my garden this Summer has been riotous.............


Some of the colour has been quiet & restrained........



Some of it has been rich & voluptuous.....




Some of it has been bright & spikey...



And some of it was woolly!


And I have loved it all.
This has probably been our best gardening year.
Now I am making plans for Autumn, and even next year. I have planted Autumn perennials. I am harvesting seed and scattering it. I am planting biennials and looking at bulb catalogues. I love the hope & optimism which a garden inspires.
L.x.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.   Confucius

3 comments:

  1. You are a true gardener, Lynn! Your spot is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the plant catalogues stock 'woolly'??
    Your garden is such a colourful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour in your garden!

    ReplyDelete