Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Saturday, 29 June 2013

We're spending the day in the garden!

  A whole day spent outside - lovely :)

Rambling Rector taking over.


Pruning and sniffing - the garden is filled with the scent of roses.


This year's new border (1)

New border (2)

Wild!

More rose scent :)


More wild bits!

Enjoy your weekend :)
L.x.

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, your garden is so gorgeous. I love Rambling rector. I once planted Kiftsgate up a huge cherry tree, and it shot up 30 feet or more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything looks very "Secret Garden" and I can hear your joy in your writing voice! Sniff the rose for me, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a really beautiful garden, Lynn.
    My baby rector is about 18 inches high, planted last winter, and is smothered in buds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn, your garden looks stunning and not wild but natural. Very beautiful to my eyes.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all looking bloomin' lovely. I'm very jealous!
    Kathy x

    ReplyDelete