Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Hello



Hello :)

Sorry I haven't been around.

My life just lately has been like my patio pot..................



......busy! LOL.

                    But it is definitely bright and beautiful.

There have been some not so good days but in the memories of life they can be easily weeded out!

As in gardening, any nasty life stuff can be weeded out or deadheaded - lol!

Two of our sons got their jobs in Chester and two weeks or so ago we spent the weekend helping them and their partners  move.

Alex came home from uni for Fathers' Day and stayed a week. He has gone back to sort out house stuff for his final year and then he will come home for the Summer - though I know he has holiday plans and will be away awhile.

Alex got a magazine article published which means I have had to buy many copies, as the grandmas have put in orders!!

So Steve and I are now home alone for much of the time. I have to say this has been jolly nice. I also think having visiting sons is also jolly nice (now I sound like the Aldi advert - lol!!) It is good that we are happy with sons visiting but we do not go into decline when they are off and away :) What is extremely lovely is that , no matter where they are and what they are doing they stay in touch- a phone call from the Canary Isles just this week - lol!

Life seems full of opportunity and potential. I like that.

Weekly health checks have become part of my new norm and I have started applying for part-time work.

Life is good and getting better :)

Much love, as always.
L.x.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely, absolutely blooming lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if your life is like that pot of flowers, I am delighted for you. It sounds like you are focusing on all the positives and really enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pot of flowers is overflowing, Lynn! Hope life is that good for you now.

    ReplyDelete