Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

I know you'll think me awful but....

......... our long long winter didn't really bother me muchly. A log fire and a load of knitting suited me well ... at the time.


But oh isn't this weather luvverly?!!!!!

I can finally discard the wellington boots and woolly socks when gardening.

And I can waft around freely in  loose linen and my "gardening" flip flops.





And I can have lunch outdoors......... wonderful.

L.x.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for sunshine and birdsong! Your lunch looks tasty, super gardener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye, its warm and sunny here too but the ever present wind....Seriously thinking about high fencing and make a sun trap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bliss to eat outside, isn't it? :) Love your painted toenails, very summery! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina - I always have painted toenails all year round cos they cheer me up when I get out of bed in the mornings - lol!! I can not remember ever having no varnish on my toes!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. It's great to be able to enjoy both good weather and bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this time of year too Lynn, Spring is blooming everywhere and we're teetering on the brink of summer.............flip flops and painted toenails, summer is definitely on her way.

    Have a lovely weekend, Kim xx

    ReplyDelete