Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Let's pretend..

... that these are florentines!

They certainly taste as good.


Milk choc spread over the base (not a pretty side so cover it up! Also it yells "shop bought" - another good reason to cover it!) of a plain biscuit - I used a plain Hob Nob.

Add dried fruit and nuts - I used what I had in my baking cupboard- dried apricots  chopped, chopped cherries and flaked almonds.

Trickle on some white choc.

Leave on the baking paper to set.

Enjoy with huge mugs of strong tea!
L.x.

PS I made proper florentines a few months ago - I prefer these pretend ones!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I should have stopped by for tea!
    Sending BIG love your way, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those look wickedly tempting Lynn........welcome back dear friend. xx

    ReplyDelete