Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Hello


Hello!

Did you have a happy Easter?

I hope so.

We had a quiet but very happy time. We visited our favourite local  art gallery - the Barber Institute and I did my usual - a quiet sit down in front of my favourites!



Portrait of Countess Golovine by Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun



A Beach Near Trouville by Eugene Boudin

To be honest I can not think of any of the paintings here that I do not like :)

I'm sorry I haven't commented on anyone's blogs for ages.  I have had a lot of trouble reading, writing and speaking again after yet another spell of ill health. So I had to prioritise and rest up. The gallery was one of my first trips out and jolly nice it was too.

We also went to Lichfield for a wander and a meal at our favourite Thai restaurant.

I have been spoilt rotten with breakfast in bed every day. Sadly I did not get to church on Easter Sunday nor did I attend any of my groups during Holy Week but never mind, perhaps things will be better soon!

I have started knitting again - ye ha!

If you are still reading my ramblings -  well, thanks for your loyalty - I bet you thought I'd been and gorn and left Blogland!

L.x.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you Lynn. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It's so nice to see you here!
    I'm so glad you had a nice Easter!
    (BIG HUG!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to see you back. I love your blog. Take care.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you have had some goodtimes.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to have you back. I always stop by to see what you have to say & was getting quite worried about you. Hope you feel much better soon. Hurray for knitting, have you looked at the stitchlinks.com website? It promotes knitting for it's therapeutic value, & no I don't have a vested interest in the site, just love to knit. Take care, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back; you have been so missed. Do hope you will soon be feeling a lot better. God bless. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you back. Good to hear you have picked up the knitting pins again. Hope your health continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete