Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Monday, 8 April 2013

Happy Days

This is how I spent Sunday........


Nice!

We had had a hectic few days. On Friday we were invited to a restaurant launch in the city. Not my usual round of things at the moment and all the better for it! We had a lovely time and stayed over in the city.

All very good for the soul!

Knitting is very good for the soul too!

Thanks to veeknits who gave the links to stitchlinks.com. Welcome to newcomers and thanks for all your lovely comments.

It remains sunny and warmer than of late and I am relishing seeing more of the sun.
Happy Monday.

L.x.

6 comments:

  1. What lovely colours. I do like blue!
    Glad you had a 'different' weekend and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a fun night on the town!
    Knitting IS soothing, isn't it? I am carrying around a wash cloth. I might take it to school and knit during one of my planning meetings. Bring a little home to work, you know?
    I pray for lots of sunshine, garden girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely heavenly shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely colour. How nice to be thanked. Glad you are enjoying your knitting and that you had a good weekend, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lovely time! There's nothing better than knitting too, ah bliss! xx

    ReplyDelete