Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Friday, 26 April 2013

Farewell to organised?

I am usually very very organised - ha! -  not lately. The three hospital/doctor appointments required each week has put paid to any organisation. My blood levels are low too so I am so far behind with housework etc. as it all takes twice as long seemingly.

And then I find I have missed a birthday.

So a very quick card was bungled together this morning - think I should have had the daisy paper at the top but I have no time left to make it better.


Am off to the Post Office.

I shall also be "goggling" online later - "How to catch up on a month's housework in one afternoon" lol.
L.x.

2 comments:

  1. Forget the housework till you feel well. It's not going to hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabethd! Just rest. It'll wait. Mine has been waiting for years.

    ReplyDelete