Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street

Every day is a beautiful day if you walk on the sunny side of the street
Summer days will surely return.

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Making the best of it.

Life isn't perfect.

I spent the morning at the hospital having yet more tests. Had so many x rays last week I now glow in the dark and am saving heaps on the leccy (electricity!!)

I was glad to get home.































After scanning through a library book....






























I decided to mix and match recipes....


.. cherry and almond biscuits.

And, as more snow fell, I made the best of it :)



                                                                             L.x.



8 comments:

  1. So sorry you are having all these problems Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through PomPom. Hope your tests came out ok. Gonna poke around your blog for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Lynn. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, dear and precious one.
    You're a glow bug now. I hope you're okay!
    (BIG HUG!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all those tests you're having prove helpful Lynn, will be thinking of you my dear, and sending lots of virtual hugs your way.
    kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wanted to say that I like the term, puds. I'm going to start saying it.
    Sending love to you, Nella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope your test results will result in you getting better and not having to go back! Your baking looks and sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete